The Up and Running with Filmora X book is ideal for both new and experienced Filmora users, as well as those transitioning from other editing software packages. This excellent guide walks you through the whole video editing process step by step. You will learn fundamental video editing principles and techniques that you can use in your own video editing projects.
Book Code: NFB001VE01, ISBN: 979-8410535007
Throughout the book, you will find tips, techniques, notes, and cautions that will help you become a better video editing artist and speed up your workflow. This book is intended to be a reliable teaching resource for Filmora. It eliminates jargon and discusses topics and procedures in a straightforward manner. Every chapter’s introductory page describes the subjects that will be discussed in the chapter. The tutorials in this book show users how to perform things in Filmora step by step.
If you purchase this book, you will also have access to all Filmora files, links to stock footage, and any other resources mentioned in the book. You are allowed to use these materials in your own personal or commercial projects. These working files allow you to follow along with the author as he progresses through the modules.
What are the key features of the Up and Running with Filmora X Book?
- Covers all features of Filmora X.
- There are 27 tutorials–complete with before and after files.
- Tips, comments, and cautions are provided as additional guidance.
- Important phrases are highlighted in boldface so you don’t miss them.
- The text under the “What just happened?” heading describes how the instructions function.
- The text under the “What next?” heading informs you of the steps you will take after finishing a step (s).
- Tech support from the author.
- Access to each tutorial’s initial and final states along with the resources used in tutorials and examples.
- A PDF file containing color pictures of the screenshots/illustrations used in the textbook is included. These color images will help you in the learning process. This PDF file is included with the resources.
Who this book is for?
- Beginners and intermediate users of Filmora
- Digital artists
- Video Editors
- YouTubers and Vloggers
- And anybody interested in learning video editing
What are the prerequisites?
- No prior video editing experience is required, beginners friendly
- Computer or laptop with Filmora X installed
- Desire to learn and grow
- Desire to be an awesome video editor
What you will learn?
- Understand linear editing workflow
- Edit audio and video clips
- Create text, tiles, lower thirds, transitions, split screens, and effects
- Color-correct and color-grade videos
- Motion track elements in the footage
- Animate elements and create effects
- Create attractive videos for social media platforms
- Render video in various resolutions and frame rates
How the Up and Running with Filmora X Book is structured?
This book is divided into the following chapters:
Chapter 1: Introducing Filmora, introduces the Filmora interface. You’ll also learn about Filmora’s project settings and different ways to import media.
Chapter 2: Editing Basics, explores the fundamentals of using Filmora’s video and audio editing features.
Chapter 3: Applying Color Correction and Grading, starts with fundamental color correction skills before diving into more sophisticated color correction features.
Chapter 4: Advanced Editing, delves deeper into advanced editing features.
Chapter 5: AI Editing, looks at the artificial intelligence (AI) capabilities of Filmora.
Chapter 6: Tutorials – Effects, includes tutorials on effects.
Chapter 7: Tutorials – Transitions, includes tutorials on creating various transition effects.
Chapter 8: Tutorials – Lower Thirds, includes tutorials on creating lower-third titles for your projects.
Chapter 9: Tutorials – Tiles, includes tutorials on creating titles. You’ll also learn about using titles for creating motion graphics.
Chapter 10: Tutorials – Openers, includes tutorials on creating openers for your videos.
Is there a video course for Filmora?
Yes, both English and Hindi versions of video courses are available. Go here to know more.
Is the book available in other languages?
Not yet, if you are interested in translating this book, contact us.
Is this book available in digital format?
Yes, see “Purchase Options” at the end of this page.
Can I reuse the Filmora files provided by you?
Absolutely, you are free to modify and use the files.
Are you going to make the Up and Running with Filmora X book available in any other format?
It was always our plan to make decent content from the book publicly available in HTML format, but we haven’t made that decision yet. If you feel strongly about this option, or the book being available in any other format, let us know.
Still, have questions?
No problem, contact us, we are more than ready to provide answers to your questions.
- Individual Orders: | Amazon Paperback | Amazon KDP | Google Books | Apple Books | Barnes & Noble | KOBO |
- College Bookstores: Contact us directly and get up to a 30% discount on bulk orders.
- High Schools: High schools can now purchase textbooks directly from Neurons Factory by contacting us.
- Students: Our textbooks for course use are generally available through your college bookstore.